This is so true.
During this past week, i got this statistic from a book I was reading, and I thought it would be good to share this little inspiring information with you, in other to buttress more on last week tablet (TIME).
According to statistic the average lifespan in American is 79.5 years of age. If you are now 20,then according to the lifespan statistics of American, you have just over 700 months to live.if you are 30,then you have approximately 480 months to live. if you are 50,then you have over 320 months, if 60 then about 240 months, if 70,then approximately 120 months, and if you are 80 or above…..then you are blessed.
Though this are numbers,but we must be cautious of the fact that one day we are going to live this plate(World). No man is going to stay here forever,no human knows how short or how long we are going to live.so why waste away the time when we have just limited time,time flies. It will be a waste if we can’t account for something positive we contribute to this world. Life is too short for us not to live life and enjoy it,it is too short for us to waste away the diamond in it. I really don’t know the reason why I have been writing about this subject,but I stand to believe that it is because of somebody,because of you.funny enough, as i’m writing this blog post listening to the radio,the song on the mix-tape speaks about time. Take your time,don’t loose your life, don’t break it down. Enjoy life, benefit time, never ever shy away your precious moment, to screw time is not worth it. Please drop a comment I really love to see it.*cheers*
- Did you know the croissant was invented in Austria
- Did you know In eastern Africa you can buy beer brewed from bananas
- Did you know African Grey Parrots have vocabularies of over 200 words
- Did you know a giraffe can clean its ears with its 21 inch tongue
- Did you know Australia was originally called New Holland
- Did you know ‘Lonely Planet’ for travelers is based in Melbourne Australia
- Did you know the sentence “the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog” uses every letter in the English alphabet
- Did you know the Grand Canyon can hold around 900 trillion footballs
- Did you know all the blinking in one day equates to having your eyes closed for 30 minutes
- Did you know your foot has 26 bones in it
- Did you know the average human brain contains around 78% water
- Did you know your brain uses between 20 – 25% of the oxygen your breathe
- Did you know 1 nautical knot equates to 1.852 Kph (1.150 mph)
- Did you know if you add up all the numbers from 1 to 100 consecutively (1 + 2 + 3…) it totals 5050
- Did you know sponges hold more cold water than hot
- Did you know lightning strikes the Earth 6,000 times every minute
- Did you know fire usually moves faster uphill than downhill
- Did you know cats have over 100 vocal chords
- Did you know camel’s milk doesn’t curdle
- Did you know elephants sleep between 4 – 5 hours in 24 period
- Did you know Ralph Lauren’s original name was Ralph Lifshitz
- Did you know Elvis’s middle name was Aron
- Did you know Bill Gates began programming computers at the of age 13
- Did you know Madonna and Michael Jackson were both born in 1958
- Did you know Isaac Newton invented the cat door
- Did you know Einstein slept 10 hours a night
- Did you know Sir Isaac Newton was 23 when he discovered the law of gravity
- Did you know Leonardo Da Vinci invented scissors
- Did you know Elvis Presley made only 1 television commercial
- Did you know Shakespeare invented the words ‘assassination’ and ‘bump’
- Did you know Tiger Woods’ real first name is Eldrick
- Did you know it took Leonardo Da Vinci 10 years to paint Mona Lisa
- Did you know before beginning his movie career Keanu Reeves managed a pasta shop in Toronto Canada
- Did you know Chevy Chase’s real first name is Cornelius
- Did you know between 1931 and 1969 Walt Disney was awarded 35 Oscars
- Did you know Albert Einstein never knew how to drive a car
This is to remind you about what you’ve read in the last tablet. It has been tasking and loving for me as i have also tried to live by what i preached; TIME. I have tried my best to discipline myself by time and i hope you all are doing the same,though not everyone who read or see this blog post might have been convinced,but the lesson that you’ve learned and practice is worth it.if you don’t discipline your time,who would?
“If it is not now,it’s never” I have tried to live by this quote,it has serve as an input into my life, it has change my way of thinking and activity in some ways,because whenever i am about to do some necessary works and this words bumps into my heart, i get challenged. The quote carries so much meaning, if you can only sit down and give it a deep thought,you would see what i have been trying to say. Why must you waste this precious time? Why must you say latter? Why should it not be done now?
Discipline your life, strife to live your time right. As the seconds tick, so does the minute move.If you take a brilliant look at the clock, you would see how fast the seconds run not waiting for the minute. The seconds run and serve it time,while the minute also tick to make the hour,and they do not wait for each other. Can you see why time would never wait for you,time does not care if you are in lack or you are in money,it just run. Try to live your life and serve your time,because time and tide waits for no man.There is more to life than just wasting the diamonds.
The world is blessed with so much diamonds,because time is diamond, and if you could strife to activate the diamond in the times. It will end with a smile,so try to work, try to face time, strife to live time, strife to live life.Prove to time that you are capable of being the man you are meant to be by overtaking time. “Its a race”